[ocbug] BSDCan 2013 volunteering

Murphy Scott scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com
Sat Mar 23 09:15:26 EDT 2013

I mentioned this to the people who were at the meeting this month.

It is time to get the final few volunteers for bag stuffing, crowd control, booth watching, etc.

I have three volunteers so far from the local pool and I'd like to get three more. The big one at the moment is getting the bags stuffed. That typically occurs on the Thursday around 13:00 and takes about an hour. If you have the time to spare, you can be spared some of the registration cost. Contact me to volunteer.

We usually get some assistance from others who show up early for the conference, but it is nice to know who you have available for the job.

Cheers,
Scott