[ocbug] Colonade pizza does't work for me.

Murphy Scott scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com
Thu Mar 14 21:12:09 EDT 2013

Sorry to hear that. Typically someone is there before 18:00 pretty much all of the time, however we have had some decimation in the ranks recently due to a number of unfortunate events and that has made it a little difficult to find us.

I'll have to see if I can locate a stuffed beastie to put on the table. That should be sufficiently obvious for anyone new.