[ocbug] meetup [was: Re: Ocbug Digest, Vol 55, Issue 1]

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.ca
Wed Oct 5 12:49:19 EDT 2022

On 2022-10-05 16:33, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
> Hello both,
>
> Sean: Awesome idea! But can we move it to the following Thursday (October 20)? I would really like to attend but already have a prior commitment on the 13th.
>
> Richard: Nice to (virtually) see you, and your great insights! Yes, we will definitely need to find a location that is accessible/friendly to cyclists. Have you had any problems at Fiazza Fresh Fired in the Byward Market?

Never heard of it, I'm willing to try.  Il Vicolo (owners of Shafali)
has very good pizza but that may be too seasonal and upscale for this
crowd.

> Katie
>
> On 2022-10-04 15:07, Sean McGovern wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm a new list member and I was wondering if there was interest in
> > meeting at the Colonnade Pizza on the 13th?
>
> Colonnade Pizza no longer gets my business.  After I'd been there a half
> dozen times with no issue, the manager or one of the owners was adamant
> that I couldn't park a bicycle on their property while I was eating
> there because he was certain customers didn't want to see a bicycle when
> they ate (but they don't mind seeing cars).
>
> > -- Sean McGovern
>
>   slainte mhath, RGB

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!