[ocbug] meetup

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.ca
Wed Oct 5 08:08:31 EDT 2022

On 2022-10-04 15:07, Sean McGovern wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a new list member and I was wondering if there was interest in
> meeting at the Colonnade Pizza on the 13th?

Colonnade Pizza no longer gets my business.  After I'd been there a half
dozen times with no issue, the manager or one of the owners was adamant
that I couldn't park a bicycle on their property while I was eating
there because he was certain customers didn't want to see a bicycle when
they ate (but they don't mind seeing cars).

> -- Sean McGovern

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!