[ocbug] In-Person Meeting

Katherine Mcmillan kmcmi046 at uottawa.ca
Sun Nov 13 11:29:15 EST 2022

Hi all,

It looks like this coming Wednesday (November 16) from 7:30-9:00pm works best for the most people for an in-person OCBUG meetup.

Scott, could you please add this to ocbug.ca?

Sean, I know you were a champion of arranging an in-person OCBUG meetup, and I was inspired by this.  I really hope you'll join us!

Is everyone okay to have it at the Royal Oak on Wellington? There's a few pluses to this location:
-Centrally located
-Big tables
-Not concerned about loud conversation
-They have a large alcoholic drink selection, and good non-alcoholic drinks
-Good food, vegetarian/vegan options
-They are on a bus route
-They are welcoming of cyclists and bicycles being parked out front
-They have convenient street parking

Does anyone have specific topics they would like to cover?

Sincerely,
Katie