[ocbug] BSDCan 2022 - Looking for volunteers.

scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com
Thu Mar 10 23:17:37 EST 2022

BSDCan 2022 is going ahead as an online conference this year, and Dan is looking for a few volunteers. Duties will be light, as it is online, so do not expect that it will be as exciting as setting out power strips, directing people to the right room, answering questions, etc.

According to Dan on the volunteer list:

I imagine the needs on the day are going to be relatively light compared to in-person events.
I also think they'll be very similar to 2020, which if i recall correctly, was mostly collecting questions for the speakers to answer.

If you are interested in volunteering, subscribe to the bsdcan volunteers list and post stating that you are interested.