[ocbug] Possible Meeting in July

Ian D. Leroux idleroux at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 26 10:40:37 EDT 2018

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018, at 23:46, Scott Murphy wrote:
> I was wondering if there would be any interest in having a meeting
> in July.
>
> This would be a little different from past meetings. Diane and I
> talked at BSDCan this year about attempting to get a more technical
> series of meetings started rather than just meeting up for pizza.
> While pizza and beer (or whatever works for you) is a fine reason to
> get together, actually doing something with BSD would be even better.
> To that end, we should do something, even if it is just discussing
> what we are doing with BSD.

I'd be happy to participate (especially since I missed BSDCan) but I'm
afraid the only thing I'm doing with NetBSD at the moment is running my
desktop, so I might not have much to talk about.  Except perhaps
heuristics for detecting the active local X11 $DISPLAY number, for which
I've got a silly use case.

Tuesdays are good for me these days, and Thursdays work.  Mondays I have
another commitment.

Ian