[ocbug] [ocuug] [theraven at theravensnest.org: Re: BSDCan - Dinner on the 7th?]

Diane Bruce db at db.net
Sun May 6 08:31:32 EDT 2012

----- Forwarded message from David Chisnall <theraven at theravensnest.org> -----

Subject: Re: BSDCan - Dinner on the 7th?
From: David Chisnall <theraven at theravensnest.org>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 08:48:20 +0100
Cc: FreeBSD Developers <developers at FreeBSD.org>
To: Glen Barber <gjb at FreeBSD.org>

Jonathan Anderson (jonathan@) and I will be arriving on Monday evening.  I think we're stating in the university accommodation and should be there by about 8pm.  Assuming I get some sleep on the flight, I'd be interested in some dinner, otherwise I'll have been awake for 20 hours and will probably want to sleep...

David

--
This mail is for the internal use of the FreeBSD project committers,
and as such is private. This mail may not be published or forwarded

----- End forwarded message -----

--
- db at FreeBSD.org db at db.net http://www.db.net/~db
  Why leave money to our children if we don't leave them the Earth?