[ocbug] February Meeting Reminder

Murphy Scott scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com
Wed Feb 8 15:14:46 EST 2012

I think I forgot to send this to the list.

Just a reminder that we will be having our monthly meeting on Thursday, February 9. This will be in our usual location. Check the Meeting Information link at the top of the website for location details.

Nothing special for this month. Feel free to bring topics :)

FreeBSD 9.0 was released last month. FreeNAS 8.0.3-p1 is out, as well as 8.0.4 Beta.

Perhaps I should put a list of current versions of BSD at the bottom of all future messages?

Scott