[ocbug] [ocuug] January Meeting - Note the day change!

Scott Murphy scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com
Mon Jan 10 22:06:29 EST 2011

========================================================================================================
-- CHANGE NOTICE -- CHANGE NOTICE -- CHANGE NOTICE -- CHANGE NOTICE -- CHANGE NOTICE -- CHANGE NOTICE --
========================================================================================================

Note that this month (January 2011) we will be changing the night to TUESDAY, January 18 in order to
go over the mini install fest that we have been discussing on the list. This change if for January only.

========================================================================================================

Location: Cafe Colonnade at the corner of Metcalfe and Gilmore

Official start time: 18:00 (unofficial - whenever you get there)
Official end time: 20:00 (people usually start drifting at 19:00 unless they are engaged in a conversation)

If you want food, we tend to order at 18:00, so if you want to be eating with the rest, be there for 18:00

Topics:
	• PC-BSD Install-fest - discussion, staging, venue, etc.
	• Call for volunteers for BSDCan 2011 - come talk to me at the meeting. Same drill as last year.
	• Discussion on archiving the old email list and continuing with just ocbug.

Cheers,
Scott
--
Scott Murphy