[ocbug] PCBSD/FreeBSD install fest

Normand Fisher fishern at ncf.ca
Fri Jan 7 18:55:05 EST 2011

The 18th works for me.
We could do a mini-installfest-test anywhere but if there's interest
I'll try to arrange a full installfest teaming up with a ModLab meeting.
 Modlab meetings are twice a month on the first and third (yes, third)
Wednesday of the month at the Artengine M70 Lab, Art's Court on Daly Avenue.

I just acquired a beautiful IBM Thinkpad (P3!) and I will try installing
PC-BSD on it and report on my success or lack of.  Right now, it runs
Ubuntu 10.10.

Normand