[ocbug] PCBSD/FreeBSD install fest

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:35:03 EST 2011

We should conduct some sort of installs prior to the 8.2 release; that should give us some time to post bugs before the next release and hopefully get fixes (if required) before it goes gold. If anyone wants to bring their PC-BSD/FreeNAS issues along, I don't mind tackling those and submitting any issues to the testing list.

I also don't mind bringing USB keys, CDs, DVDs either. I'm not too sure about location but I think a local College/University would have enough space/power/internet for us to make use of. Should be a first good OCBUG meeting for me ;).

Brodey