[ocbug] PCBSD/FreeBSD install fest

Murphy Scott scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com
Fri Jan 7 17:41:31 EST 2011

Usually it's the third wednesday of the month unless we make a change based on Dru's availability for the event :)

Should we do this at the pizza place and then settle for a venue with available power for an actual install fest? While I am sure we could go the whole laptop route, it would be nice to have a variety of hardware to do this with.

Cheers,
Scott