[ocbug] October Meeting - 2010-10-20

Scott Murphy scott5 at ovsage.org
Sat Oct 16 17:00:34 EDT 2010

Just a reminder that Wednesday is our monthly meeting.

Cafe Colonnade at the corner of Metcalfe and Gilmore

Official start time: 18:00 (unofficial - whenever you get there)
Official end time: 20:00 (people usually start drifting at 19:00 unless they are engaged in a conversation)

If you want food, we tend to order at 18:00, so if you want to be eating with the rest, be there for 18:00

Suggested Topics:
Hardware Give=away: I'll be bringing a couple of hardware bits to give away if there are any takers. I'm not posting details, if this piques your interest, then show up and have a look.
MultiMedia production using xBSD. How does one do it? All I've really seen in a usable fashion are effectively mac (darwin) based. How effective is it under nothing but open source?
Open topics forum - suggest something that may be of interest. We can count on db (who is not a geek) for some ham talk.
--
Scott Murphy
scott5 at ovsage.org