[ocbug] March Meeting: This Thursday (2013-03-14)

Murphy Scott scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com
Tue Mar 12 23:26:27 EDT 2013

I'm a little late sending out the reminder, however this Thursday is the March meeting.

Last month Diane brought along a raspberry pi and was running FreeBSD on it. I obtained a copy from her and had a shot at my RPi, but no luck. Since then, I have received one of the newer models and have looked at some of the recent postings on installing it. I'll be chatting about that. Any other topics are welcome.

Don't forget that (based on American date systems) Thursday is pi day.

Visit the website for the location http://ocbug.ca if you need to find out where.

Scott