[ocbug] January Meeting

Murphy Scott scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com
Sun Jan 8 23:21:33 EST 2012

Just a reminder that we will be having our first meeting of 2012 on Thursday, January 12. This will be in our usual location. Check the Meeting Information link at the top for location details.

No special topics, however if anyone has questions on LISA’11, I’ll be glad to answer any.

In other news, the BSDCan 2012 call for papers just came out. I’m going to assume that I’ll be coordinating volunteers again, so if you are interested, let me know.

For more info, check the website where I have included the call for papers message.

--
Scott Murphy
scott.murphy at arrow-eye.com